IP65 Microwave Motion Sensor Outdoor Ceiling Light
- Durable IP65-rated housing
- Multiple functions: Standard / Microwave sensor /Emergency battery
- 3 hours emergency batteries for optional
- IP65 waterproof
- Die-cast aluminum housing with powder spraying processing
- IK10 Polycarbonate diffuser
- Easy Installation
- Balcony and warehouse
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Stairwells and corridors
- Garbage rooms and car parks
- Gas Station and wet environment etc
- Any area that is low-occupancy or is a transit-through space
- Power Supply: 220-240 50-60Hz
- Source of light: SMD2835
- Luminous Flux: 1275lm/1700lm/3500lm
- Lumen Efficiency:85LM/W
- Power Factor:>0.9
- IP Rating:IP65
- Emergency light:9.6V NiMH 2200mA
- Microwave sensor: 5.8GHz Microwave motion sensor
- Color Temperature: 3000K-6000K
- Working temperature: -20℃-30℃
- Size: Diameter 315mm * heigh 100mm
1: Standard ON/OFF + 5.8Ghz ISM Microwave Sensor
2: Standard ON/OFF + 5.8Ghz ISM Microwave Sensor + Emergency pack
3: Standard ON/OFF+ DALI Dimming+ DALI HF Sensor
4: Standard ON/OFF+ RF Master/Slave+5.8GHz ISM Microwave Sensor + Emergency pack
5: Standard ON/OFF
6: Standard ON/OFF+ Emergency
The 5.8Ghz Microwave Sensors can be built in totally enclosed lighting fixture thanks to microwave technology, and could be applied in public area like corridors, sidewalks, parking garage, warehouse, as well as big office areas to save every possible watt and energy consumption.
The LED ceiling light/wall light with built-in microwave motion sensor, which turns on the light on detection of people movement, and turns off or keep in a certain dimming level after a pre-selected hold-time when there is no people around. A daylight sensor is also built-in to prevent the light switching on when there is sufficient natural light.
The special of Liliway designs are followings:
- The detection area can be selecting the combination on the DIP switches to fit precisely for each specific application.
- Hold time is adjustable by DIP switch, means the time period you would like to keep the lamp on 100% or certain dimming level after the person has left the detection area.
- The Daylight sensor can be also set on DIP switch to fit for particular applications.