Solar Flood Light With PIR Sensor 600 Lumens
The LED Solar Flood Light is the ideal solution for remote area lighting.
Harnessing the power of the sun, it requires no wires or outlets and can be set up without special tools in any sunlit location. Featuring passive infrared (PIR) technology, the flood light is automatically activated by movement.
The super-bright 1000 lumen flood light includes a durable mounting bracket and hardware to effortlessly attach your floodlight in any location with a flat surface. Each light includes fine adjustments for ambient light activation, duration of illumination and the distance at which the light will be activated.
An energy efficient solution for your light safety needs, The LED Solar Flood Light is perfect for entryways, pathways, sheds, garages, driveways, backyards, patios, barns, and more.
- Require No Special Installation Tools, Outlets or Wiring
- Energy Efficient – Uses Sunlight for Power
- Fully Adjustable Solar Panel
- Motion Activated – Auto On/Off
- Adjustable Motion Sensor – Distance Can be Set From 10 to 30 feet
- Adjustable Ambient Light Activation
- Illumination Duration Adjustment – Easily Adjusts from 10 to 60 seconds
- Includes Mounting Bracket & Hardware
- Weather and Water Resistant
- Detection Range: Up to 30 feet, (User Adjustable)
- Illumination Duration: 10 to 60 Seconds, (User Adjustable)
- Sensor Detection Angle: 120 Degrees
- Rated Power: 20 Watts
- LED Color Temperature: 6000K-6500K
- Battery Type: 2 x 18650 mAh Lithium Ion 3.7V
- Brightness: 600 Lumens
- Solar Panel Measurements: 7 1/4″ x 7 1/4″
- Product Dimensions: 9 3/4″ x 9″ x 7 1/4″
- Charging Time: 8-10 Hours