PIR Sensor LED Downlight
This PIR sensor LED downlight is idea for timed liging of garages, corridors, halls, stairways and other envioorments that don’t not required continuous lightighting.
The Luminaire will only turn on when the enviroment is dark (at night) on the detection of people movement.
And turn off after a pre-setting hold-time when there is no people movement.
The built-in photocell to prevent light switching on when there is sufficient natural light.
Body in white color, made with UV-stabilized material.
- Item No: LL-Y5
- Working voltage: AC 90V‐240V/50Hz‐60Hz
- Body in white color, made with UV-stabilized material
- Lamp power: 5W (LED)
- Color temperature: 6500K
- Luminous flux ≥420lm
- Adjustable for day and night operation or only at night, via built-in switch/Daylight sensor (product supplied with the switch in day and night position)
- Detection angle: 120°
- Detection distance: Ø6m (height of 3m) at an ambient temperature of 25°C
- Time Delay: 45S-90S(Settting by factory)
- Product Size: Dia 105* 52mm
- Outer Carton Size:69.5X50.5X15CM