Eyelid IP66 Microwave Motion Detector Lights
- Durable IP66-rated housing
- Multiple functions: Standard / Microwave sensor /Emergency
- 3 hours emergency at 10% lumen output
- IP66 waterproof
- IK10 Polycarbonate base and Polycarbonate opal diffuser
- white or Black color with or without Eyelid for optional.
- Balcony and warehouse
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Stairwells and corridors
- Garbage rooms and car parks
- Gas Station and wet environment etc.
- Any area that is low-occupancy or is a transit-through space
- Power Supply: 220-240 50-60Hz
- Source of light: SMD2835
- Luminous Flux: 960lm/1600lm/1920lm
- Lumen Efficiency:80LM/W
- Power Factor:>0.9
- IP Rating:IP66
- Microwave sensor: 5.8GHz Microwave motion sensor
- Color Temperature: 3000K-6000K
- Working temperature: -20℃-30℃
- D=Dia. 300mm(12W), 355mm(20W),400mm(24W)
1: Standard ON/OFF + 5.8Ghz ISM Microwave Sensor
2: Standard ON/OFF + 5.8Ghz ISM Microwave Sensor + Emergency pack
3: Standard ON/OFF+ DALI Dimming+ DALI HF Sensor
4: Standard ON/OFF+ RF Master/Slave+5.8GHz ISM Microwave Sensor + Emergency pack
5: Standard ON/OFF
6: Standard ON/OFF+ Emergency
The 5.8Ghz Microwave Sensors can be built in totally enclosed lighting fixture thanks to microwave technology, and could be applied in public area like corridors, sidewalks, parking garage, warehouse, as well as big office areas to save every possible watt and energy consumption.
The LED ceiling light/wall light with built-in microwave motion sensor, which turns on the light on detection of people movement, and turns off or keep in a certain dimming level after a pre-selected hold-time when there is no people around. A daylight sensor is also built-in to prevent the light switching on when there is sufficient natural light.
The special of Liliway designs are followings:
- The detection area can be selecting the combination on the DIP switches to fit precisely for each specific application.
- Hold time is adjustable by DIP switch, means the time period you would like to keep the lamp on 100% or certain dimming level after the person has left the detection area.
- The Daylight sensor can be also set on DIP switch to fit for particular applications.